IBF Live is the unique, interactive, visual online live broadcast showcasing the latest happenings in intranets and the digital workplace.
- WATCH - See exclusive live tours of the world leading intranets and digital workplaces from world leaders like IBM, Kodak, Heineken and IKEA.
- LISTEN - Hear from the leading figures in the digital workplace world on the latest trends and developments.
- INTERACT - Get interactive, join the live conversation on Twitter and Yammer, call into the studio live, take part in live polls.
- CONNECT – Link up live with a global community of your peers.
IBF Live (formerly Intranets Live) has established itself as the premier live channel broadcasting monthly to the world intranet community with the likes of IBM choosing to showcase their new intranet for the new IBM century on the show.
Already a subscriber?
If you’re already a paid-up IBF Live subscriber, you can go straight to the IBF Live Subscribers’ Area, where you can find details of upcoming broadcasts and access the IBF Live and IBF 24 archives.
IBF members have a complimentary subscription for IBF Live included in their membership, and can find this content on the Member Extranet.
Thinking of subscribing to IBF Live?
An annual subscription costs £1,950 (~USD 3,000 or ~EUR 2,400*) and allows up to five people from an organization access to:
- 12 sixty-minute monthly episodes of IBF Live – that’s over 12 hours of groundbreaking content every year for less than the cost of one place at a regular conference
- our archive of every single episode of IBF Live – that’s approximately 100 live tours available for on-demand play-back.
- on-demand playback of all recorded material from Digital Workplace 24.
Need more information?
Contact Nancy Goebel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note: Orders can be placed in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling, or Euros. Elsewhere transactions will appear on your credit or debit card statement in your local currency. UK customers must pay in Sterling and are charged VAT at 20%. European Community customers will be required to provide us with a VAT registration number prior to login details being issued. Contact us email@example.com for further information.
For a flavour of IBF Live, check out these clips:
How it works
Accessing IBF Live is easy. Once you’ve downloaded Webex you can join any IBF Live episode with a single click. You’ll see the pictures on your screen and hear the audio through speakers or a headset. We’ll provide full joining instructions once you subscribe.